Dodger Beer in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodger Beer in Florida

The wife of a friend of mine took this picture of a beer being sold somewhere in Florida.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KCGHOST; 12-10-2008, 09:01 AM.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

From Brooklyn Brewery's website:
    http://www.brooklynbrewery.com/beer/...ANT%20ALE%2055
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST View Post
      The wife of a friend of mine took this picture of a beer being sold somewhere in Florida.
      I never saw that before KCGHOST, if it is made in NY it should be up here too, we'll have to have Tonypug check it out he loves beer.
      Lets support Gil Hodges for The Hall of Fame, a true Hall of Famer.

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST View Post

I bought a six pack of Brooklyn Pennant Ale '55 last year in Atlanta. I drank the beer (it tastes OK) and now have the 6 empty bottles in their cardboard carrier on display in my home office along with all my other BD memorabilia.

Comment

I'm not sure if it still is being sold there, but I remember seeing Brooklyn Beer at Yankee Stadium and delighting in the irony of drinking a '55 Pennant Ale there! Somebody wasn't paying attention...

Comment

Friends:

They certainly do sell '55 Pennant Ale in Florida. It's a medium weight ale with a light frothy head, and it goes great with a pepperoni pizza from Brooklyn Boys Pizzeria (where else?) in Boca Raton, Florida. Brooklyn Boys also makes the only Sicilian pies I can find in New York-Under-The-Palms.
            Spirit of '55:cap:

"Let's Bring The Dodgers Home Before The Big Quake, Else The Fault Will Be Ours!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X