Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreifort
    Is that Rickey in the dress hat?
    That man is NOT Branch Rickey, but OUR Manager, Burt Shotten!

c.

Comment

Mrs. Campy (along with Roy & Joe Black...not sure of others - I think antonelli is guy on rear right??):

Some of the others are Ralph Branca, Charley Dressen and Billy Loes. Not sure of the remaining few, although one looks like Bud Podbielan, and another Bill Antonello. The others could be Ray Moore and Johnny Schmitz.

c.
      DODGER DEB
      BROOKLYN FOUNDER
      Last edited by DODGER DEB; 01-21-2005, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DODGER DEB
        Some of the others are Ralph Branca, Charley Dressen and Billy Loes. Not sure of the remaining few, although one looks like Bud Podbielan, and another Bill Antonello. The others could be Ray Moore and Johnny Schmitz.

c.
        Branca! that's who the rear right guy is...I knew he looked familar to me.
        And yes, that is Billy Loes next to Branca (facing directly at camera).
        thanks.
        Son, we'd like to keep you around this season but we're going to try and win a pennant.

Comment

Branca! that's who the rear right guy is...I knew he looked familar to me.
          And yes, that is Billy Loes next to Branca (facing directly at camera).
          thanks.

Your quite welcome!

c.

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by JACKIE42
            No its Pig- latin, can you get more silly?

Jackie,

What a truly outstanding collection of pictures. What memories you brought back.

I'm an old 50s Yankee fan (I've reformed, I now root for the Orioles), so forgive my intrusion on this hallowed shrine you've created.

Actually, you can't help looking at all those Dodger pictures and thinking about all the great Dodger-Yankee matchups, position by position: Reese vs. Rizzuto, Mantle vs. Snider, Ford or Newk?

Anyway, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Markm102000
              Jackie,

What a truly outstanding collection of pictures. What memories you brought back.

I'm an old 50s Yankee fan (I've reformed, I now root for the Orioles), so forgive my intrusion on this hallowed shrine you've created.

Actually, you can't help looking at all those Dodger pictures and thinking about all the great Dodger-Yankee matchups, position by position: Reese vs. Rizzuto, Mantle vs. Snider, Ford or Newk?

Anyway, thank you.
              Your welcome, and thank you for the kind words. I hope you have checked out the other things i have done in most of the other forums, you may enjoy them as well.

Comment

lots of drawings....
                Attached Files
                Son, we'd like to keep you around this season but we're going to try and win a pennant.

Comment

Brooklyn catchers of '57
                  Attached Files

Comment

1955 pitchers:
                    Attached Files

Comment

happy felton
                      Attached Files

Comment

Carl Furillo...
                        Attached Files

Comment

his glove...
                          Attached Files

Comment

a souvenir
                            Attached Files

Comment

Carl Furillo...
                              Now, THAT is one interesting photo....considering how their relationship ended.....would you people agree?

c.

Comment

Originally posted by DODGER DEB
                                Now, THAT is one interesting photo....considering how their relationship ended.....would you people agree?

c.
                                there does seem to be a police officer standing close by?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X