Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest North American Sports Franchise Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure how genuine the Yankee fans are. I went to a game in June 92 (knick and ranger seasons where over) and the announced crowd was 22K. They didn';t break 3 million in attendance until 99 and as recently as 93 they were talking about moving to Jersey.

Comment

The brooklyn dodgers had a world wide following...brought to them by a little thing called world war 2...after the war you even include japan in that...look at all the old movies with the brooklyn dodgers in them...or the reference. arsenic and old lace, roogies bump, rhubarb..whistling in brooklyn and countless war pictures....where they mention the dodgers an ebbets field..or had a sign up xthousands of miles to ebbets field....geez even mash did an episode...on the 51 season and playoff...in band of brothers at the ball game at the end one guy is wearing a brooklyn cap..can other teams boast a cinematic tribute such as this?? nope..I went all all over even to ca...and the brooks had and still have a nation wide fanbase... battlin bake the dodger dynamo....d'er wuz jest somthin about da (Brooklyn) dodgers....inexplicable!!! battlin bake, the dodger dynamo
      Last edited by dodger dynamo; 08-22-2009, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X