Favorite Expos Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Expos Uniforms

What are your all-time favorite Montreal Expos uniforms?
    White Jersey."M" logo(1969-79)
    45.61%
    White Jersey,Red and Blue Shoulder Stripes,"M" logo(1980-91)
    33.33%
    Current Style,"Expos"Script(1992-present)
    21.05%

I always thought the original uniforms were much more impressive than the current uniforms, which really don't offer much that is very distinctive.
    Never doubt the Ram Man

Comment

I went with the earliest uniforms. If they were good enough for Gary Carter, then they're good enough for me.

Comment

I liked the old uniforms.They were unique,and they lost some of their idendity when they went to the pinstripes.Both Canadian teams have always had cool uniforms.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the present pin stripes but the road jersey I think is a nice one.
          Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Originally posted by The Commissioner
            I went with the earliest uniforms. If they were good enough for Gary Carter, then they're good enough for me.

.......hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm thats interesting. From your posts you don't strike me as an egotistical, limelight demanding, self-centerd blabbermouth.

Comment

I liked the last uniform.

The ones they wore in the eighties looked like a kids pijama to me.

I liked the old caps anyway.

Comment

I loved their powder blue uniforms
                I must be first at everything!.......All the Time!!!!

Comment

I find it strange that people today love the powder blue unis and the tri-color caps, as well as the Brown Padres uni's, the Canary yellow Pirates',the round caps and so on. Let's face it: the retro-kitch/post-modern craze we are in right now aside, all those things were just terrible. The pinstripes we had at the end were a hundred times better.

I dont wont to start a new thread (I'm lazy) so I'll just post it here. Vazquez to Arizona for the Unit? To think all we got for him is a couple of bench warmers. We could have done this ourselves. Having Randy Johnson as your #1 starter for the last year of your existence. That's what I call going out with a bang.
                  From now until the end of September, I'll be chronicling in real time on Twitter the 1946 season of the International league's Montréal Royals, when Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in professional baseball. Check it out: https://twitter.com/Royals_46season

Comment

These were my favorite Expos jerseys.

Comment

The last road uniforms were really good too.I have one of those here at home.

Comment

My Favorite Montreal Expos Uniforms

MY FAVORITE uniforms are the original 1969 uniform and baseball cap from the good old days at JARRY PARK. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL donald detroit mi
                        LONG LIVE THE POLO GROUNDS 1891-1964
                        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/POLOGROUNDS1962

Comment

Growing up in the '80's, I have to say the ones with the racing stripes were my favourite, but the road jersey they'd had for the last many years (grey with Montreal script) was one of the best in baseball.
                          "Straight ball I hit it very much, curveball, bats are afraid"

Comment

http://baseballhalloffame.org/exhibi...ar&increment=9

This link has all of their uniforms. My favorite:

Ryne Sandberg - Hall of Fame
                            R.I.P. Les Expos 1968 - 2004

Comment

Originally posted by n!k
                              These were cool!
                              effel de Montréal

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X