1990s Expos 3 colored Nylon Fitted Cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990s Expos 3 colored Nylon Fitted Cap

Does anyone remember the Nylon/polyester Expos caps that were available in the 1990s ? Does anyone know where I could purchase such a cap? New Era does some Retro caps , but I can't seem to find this model. Help anyone?

Originally posted by nimnim21 View Post
    Does anyone remember the Nylon/polyester Expos caps that were available in the 1990s ? Does anyone know where I could purchase such a cap? New Era does some Retro caps , but I can't seem to find this model. Help anyone?
    This is a shot in the dark.... Do the Washington Nationals own all the trademarks, colors, intellectual property etc. of the Montreal Expos; and if they do, do they market and sell such Expos memorabilia? Long winded way of getting around to suggesting maybe checking the Nationals web site to see. It's a long shot but *SOMEONE* has to own those trademarks and one would think they would be trying to make a buck off those rights by selling gear like caps.

Comment

MLB owns the "rights" to the Expos. I'm afraid if you can't find it doing a google search, you may be out of luck. I checked out what you are talking about, the 90's cap here http://mlbcollectors.com/MTLcaps.php
      Maybe when the Expos come back, you'll have better options!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X