Born to be an Expos fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born to be an Expos fan

I am very close to being a first time father. On E-bay a while back I tried to buy my future daughter a onesie that had an Expos logo on it with: "Born to be an Expos fan" on it. I lost the bid, however. I wish I could go back in time to the day I was at my one Expos game I attended and pick one up at the stadium. Dang.

Btw, is there still any place to buy good Expos gear online besides e-bay that you guys know of?
    Last edited by Trickyhop; 01-06-2009, 03:57 PM.

When the Expos boutique at the Stadium closed up shop in 2004, I bought an Expos kids T-shirt. Something for a 2-3 years old I guess. Now, I don't have kids, not planning top have any in the near future. But I'm hangin on to the t-shirt. I'd like my future kid, when/if I have any, to pull a real freak out at kindergarden wearing a piece of clothing from a team none of those kids will have ever heard about.

If he/she is anything like his/her old man, he/she's bound to become kind of a freak anyway. So I'd like to start working on that early.
    From now until the end of September, I'll be chronicling in real time on Twitter the 1946 season of the International league's Montréal Royals, when Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in professional baseball. Check it out: https://twitter.com/Royals_46season

Comment

Originally posted by Augustin_"Gus" View Post
      If he/she is anything like his/her old man, he/she's bound to become kind of a freak anyway. So I'd like to start working on that early.
      My sentiments exactly!

Comment

I saw a kid wearing an Expos knit hat with a huge Expos logo on it. It looked great, but I didn't ask where he got it. I'd get one for sure.
        Oh for a sunny afternoon at Sicks...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X