Ron Piche Ron Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Piche Ron Taylor

I know they were with the Expos for awhile. Would anyone have some usable photos of either of these players? Thanks in advance

Guess I'll have to search the 'net a little harder......

Comment

Ron Piché is one of the Québecois who made the majors, but if there's a picture of him in Expos uniform, it's going to be rare indeed. He played part of the 1970 season for Winnipeg, their AAA club. Then after not pitching in '71, he saw his last pro action for AA Quebec City in '72.

Comment

... and Ron Taylor never played for the Expos. He was with the Mets for 5 years, with the Cardinals for 3, the Astros for 2, and with the Padres and Indians for 1 each. But never for the Expos. Maybe you mean Chuck ?
        « But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game... »

Comment

Hmmmm...yeah looks like you are right. Then what gives with his 72 Topps #234? Was he with Montreal just in spring training then traded? Did he retire then....

Comment

I didn't know that until 30 seconds ago, but Ron Taylor was purchased by the Expos from the Mets on October 21, 1971, and they released him on April 21, 1972. So he was with them for exactly 6 months.
            « But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game... »

Comment

Ahhhh

I never knew that either. So I guess my only shot is sending him a 72 Topps card to get autographed. Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X