Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theAmazingMet
    replied
    That Cooperstown cap stands out. I have been buying from them for years now, and you can tell the difference. That IS a NY Giants cap. Worth the 50 bucks for sure. Good purchase!

Leave a comment:

• jackwood
    started a topic Cooperstown Cap Company New York Giants Caps

Cooperstown Cap Company New York Giants Caps

So- I got the Giants caps from the Cooperstown Cap Company. They are the best caps I've ever had. I got a 1950s Giants and a 1911 home Giants cap. In the comparison picture, I have a New Era current Giants cap, a New Era NY Giants cap, an American Needle NY Giants cap and the Cooperstown Cap. All the other ones just look like Mets caps in orange and black.

I first put on the 50s cap and it was amazing. The moment I put on that cap it was like I'd worn them for years and were perfect. The leather sweatband is great and just like they say, the hat is cool even in 100 degree heat.

The 1911 Giants cap is great too. It fits more like the caps you see bicycle racers wear and it is just as comfortable as the 50s cap.

I ordered two more caps now- a 1958 SF Giants with the lettering like the NY from the 1950s and a current Giants cap. I can't wait for them. I'll probably get the other 1911 cap and maybe another one too. I can't recommend getting these hats enough!
    Attached Files

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X