Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Miracle Ball" film to air March 19 on Velocity Channel

As the thread title states...

Velocity is part of the Discovery Channel group. The book was fantastic... The film has won awards. Should be great!!!
    "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

"Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

I don't see this on Velocity's schedule.

Comment

Miracle Ball will be airing on September 29, October 3 (of course), and October 20. Looking forward to it as I really enjoyed book.
        Last edited by GIANTSGURU; 08-22-2012, 05:07 AM.
        www.newyorkgiantspreservationsociety.com

Comment

Is this film available anywhere in 2020? Streaming? Other?

sorry for the thread resurrection, I’ve been gone for a while.

Comment

Update, I traded a few messages with the author of Miracle Ball - Mr. Brian Biegel. The documentary is not available anywhere at the moment. Why? It’s being considered for a feature length film! Might be made, might not be made, but let’s hope for the former.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X