No announcement yet.

Philidelphia A's 2005 Reunion Group Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know players make up the identities of their respective teams, but we tossed around an idea in the brooklyn forum about the dodgers playing the mets in brooklyn uniforms and caps as if they were the brooklyn dodgers. not an old timers game or exhibition. but an actual game. the a's could play in philly now with interleague play as the philadelphia a's. maybe a game a season. bad Idea/good Idea? battlin bake, the dodger dynamo

Comment

Originally posted by dodger dynamo View Post
      I know players make up the identities of their respective teams, but we tossed around an idea in the brooklyn forum about the dodgers playing the mets in brooklyn uniforms and caps as if they were the brooklyn dodgers. not an old timers game or exhibition. but an actual game. the a's could play in philly now with interleague play as the philadelphia a's. maybe a game a season. bad Idea/good Idea? battlin bake, the dodger dynamo
      That's a great idea! Now someone just needs to pitch the idea to MLB!
      Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
        What I would have given to be alive in the 40's and the 50's just to watch those teams.
        some really cool ballplayers.........the logo was cool, and the players were colorful. here's sam chapman......
        Attached Files
        you can take the Dodgers out of Brooklyn, but you can't take the Brooklyn out of the DODGERS
        http://brooklyndodgermemories.freeforums.org/

Comment

This is a magnificent thread...

Comment

this pic of gus zernial was used by topps for his 1952 baseball card. colourised, they made his t-shirt pink.
            hit sign, win lawsuit

Comment

Originally posted by PlayJay View Post
              This is a magnificent thread...
              Thanks!
              P.s.
              holy old thread batman!
              Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...