Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

part 2:

Comment

I started collecting Pilots autographs several years ago. Some I received through the mail, telephone auctions (pre-internet), some through autograph shows and some through eBay. I have a near complete set of autographed cachet envelopes of every Pilot player and coach that suited up for a game. I am only missing Miguel Fuentes, although I do have his sig on a program. The ones I received through the mail were prompt and had a nice note attached. I tracked down Steve Hovley's address a few years ago, but I did not receive a response. I heard that he does not sign at all. I needed his autograph on a ball. The signatures on here are a nice reference for collectors. Very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sick's Stadium 1969 View Post
        I started collecting Pilots autographs several years ago. Some I received through the mail, telephone auctions (pre-internet), some through autograph shows and some through eBay. I have a near complete set of autographed cachet envelopes of every Pilot player and coach that suited up for a game. I am only missing Miguel Fuentes, although I do have his sig on a program. The ones I received through the mail were prompt and had a nice note attached. I tracked down Steve Hovley's address a few years ago, but I did not receive a response. I heard that he does not sign at all. I needed his autograph on a ball. The signatures on here are a nice reference for collectors. Very well done.
        Miguel "Mickey" Fuentes passed away in January 1970. Was murdered in a bar fight in Puerto Rico.
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Here's a photo of Gary Roggenburk found in the July '69 team photo -
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
            Miguel "Mickey" Fuentes passed away in January 1970. Was murdered in a bar fight in Puerto Rico.
            Here's a photo of Miguel Fuentes & an autographed ball -
            Attached Files

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X