Complete Pilots Custom Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Pilots Custom Set

Here is the complete set. This has been quite an undertaking. So far, I have 43 of them autographed.

davidsb,
    Great Looking Set !!!

Got my Galasso Pilots Card Set in the mail yesterday.
    I'm going to try to get all the players that played in '69 so I'm making a
    card for those players not included in the set.
    Waiting on the Sports Address list but have got 3 in the mail already from address that I got from emails.
    Hope I'm half as fortunate as you
    I hear Jim Marshall is tough if not impossible.
    Thanks guys for all the help for a rookie.

Comment

I think you mean Mike Marshall. He charges huge fees to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by The Commissioner View Post
        I think you mean Mike Marshall. He charges huge fees to sign.

:ooo::ooo:
        Ur correct.......fingers will not type want I'm thinking.
        Last edited by Nashvols; 02-26-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

hello. are these sets for purchase if so how much?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            hello. are these sets for purchase if so how much?
            You have responded to a thread that is over 7 years old. The OP has only 44 lifetime posts so he may not even be around anymore, but I would suggest you send him a PM with your question. (If you didn't already attempt that.)

EDIT: I see you visited his profile, as did I; I also saw that his last post was in January of 2016, so it looks like you have a decent shot of possibly getting a chance to make a purchase offer. Good Luck to you, I hope you at least make contact with him. Looks like a rare set and with the autographs he has, looks like quite a prize for any Pilots collector!
            Last edited by Calif_Eagle; 05-23-2016, 10:34 PM. Reason: add content

Comment

I have a Seattle Pilots pennant in like-new condition. I wonder if it's worth anything on the collectors' market. I know it's not that old, but I'm guessing there can't be that many of them, since the team only existed for one year (1969).
              They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
                I have a Seattle Pilots pennant in like-new condition. I wonder if it's worth anything on the collectors' market. I know it's not that old, but I'm guessing there can't be that many of them, since the team only existed for one year (1969).
                You ought to offer it on Ebay with an "I don't really want to sell it" reserve price on it and see what kind of offers it brings. That would be one way to find out.... Of course, if you REALLY don't want to let it go and someone goes and hits your "I'm crazy" price... I guess you have trouble with the Ebay management folks if you refuse to sell.

The thing about truly authentic 1969 Seattle Pilots memorabilia is that they aren't making any more of it. (I don't doubt for a minute there are people copying it and/or making new "Authentic" "1969 Pilots" stuff though.... fakery abounds in the sports collecting world. : (

I recall having an authentic "Cleveland Barons" pennant from our old, original AHL hockey club from years ago. Had our "Aristocrat of Hockey" logo on it and I wish to God I still had it. Had I retained it and not lost it in one of numerous moves over the years, I wouldn't sell it today unless someone just floored me with an insane price. My way of saying: If you want to keep it, I understand where you are coming from perfectly !
                Last edited by Calif_Eagle; 05-31-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Robert, I will try to send you an e-mail but yes, I can have a set available. I make them on 60lb card stock and they have blank backs. I also have a handful of extras with autographs on them, would you be interested in those as part of the set? Let me know and I will work on a price. Thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X