Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Pilots Mitchell and Ness Jacket

Hi everyone,

I'm not usually on here, but I wasn't sure where else to turn for information...

I used to collect as much Pilots memorabilia as I could get my hands on but now, alas, living with the lady friend and she and I don't exactly see eye-to-eye on what constitutes a "must have" item.

Anyway, years ago I stumbled across a Mitchell and Ness Seattle Pilots warm up jacket, which looks just like the one the team wore in 1969. Unfortunately, I think I have to sell it but I have not seen one since, and after coming up empty handed on eBay, I am not sure it's value. Could someone who knows these things let me know if it's rare or not before I sell it... How often do these things come up for sale? If anyone has info or advice, feel free to email me at brkl97 at gmail.com

Also, I will be posting all of my Pilots stuff on eBay in the coming weeks but if anyone is interested I could put them here first.

THANKS!

Why don't you post a photo of the jacket?

Comment

you may want to check the following Mitchell & Ness website. no Pilots jacket is listed, but will give you an idea; maybe contact them for specifics

http://www.mitchellandness.com/Depar...order=2&page=1

Comment

The Seattle Pilots had a cool logo but their uniforms and cap were garbage. I can't imagine a jacket would look any good either.
        The Ultimate Baseball Look

Modern Synthetic Baseball Fields

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
          The Seattle Pilots had a cool logo but their uniforms and cap were garbage. I can't imagine a jacket would look any good either.
          Well, that's just a matter of opinion. I think the Pilots uniforms and caps were the coolest. Totally unique. The best ever in baseball. And I say that as a Mets fan. The jackets were truly cool, as you can see in the picture of Sal Maglie below.

sal_maglie_color.jpg

Personally, I don't think anyone with a Mariners avitar ought be talkin' trash about ugly uniforms. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by esplanade View Post
            Well, that's just a matter of opinion. I think the Pilots uniforms and caps were the coolest. Totally unique. The best ever in baseball. And I say that as a Mets fan. The jackets were truly cool, as you can see in the picture of Sal Maglie below.

[ATTACH]133613[/ATTACH]

Personally, I don't think anyone with a Mariners avitar ought be talkin' trash about ugly uniforms. Just sayin'.
            You have no idea what you just started.
            Last edited by bluesky5; 01-03-2014, 02:26 PM.
            "No matter how great you were once upon a time — the years go by, and men forget,” - W. A. Phelon in Baseball Magazine in 1915. “Ross Barnes, forty years ago, was as great as Cobb or Wagner ever dared to be. Had scores been kept then as now, he would have seemed incomparably marvelous.”

Comment

Originally posted by bluesky5 View Post
              You have no idea what you just started.
              The guy didn't start anything. He's entitled to his opinion. Actually while the Pilots' cap and uniforms were awful, the jacket with the logo on it isn't bad actually. Like I said, the Pilots' logo was/is pretty good.

Comment

I can't locate any Pilots jacket made by Mitchell and Ness either.

Comment

Blue and gold, the colors of Major League Baseball in Seattle.

Comment

I take it back, the jacket's not bad looking.

Comment

I'd just like to know if the OP is still living with the lady friend.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X