St. Louis Browns & Brown Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Browns & Brown Sox

I have a lot of info and clippings on Raymond Parrott(Polly). What I'm looking for is pictures of him with his baseball uniform on or whatever. Ray is my uncle and my mothers Brother.
    Have been looking for my cousins Larry Parrott and Londa Parrott do not know married name.
    Can anyone help me??

I took a quick look around and can find no record of a major league player named Raymond Parrott. The only Parrotts I found were Jiggs (Walter Edward) Parrott(1892-1895), Michael Everett Arch Parrott (1977-1981), and Thomas William Parrott (1893-1896). Only Tom played for a St. Louis team and that was the 1896 Cardinals.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Any chance you're thinking of Pol Perritt? His name was William and he came from Louisiana.

Comment

Here's a picture of Pol Perritt in a Giants Uniform.
        Attached Files
        Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Photo of Uncle

If your uncle ever played in the major leagues the Baseball Hall of Fame will have him on file (research library) and most likley will have a photograph to boot. Contact them. They do charge for the service of a photograph.

Comment

I believe in 1896 the "Cardinals" were still called the Browns or Brown Sox. Therefore, if the gentleman's relative was Thomas William, he may in fact have had a Brownie relative.

Originally posted by KCGHOST
            I took a quick look around and can find no record of a major league player named Raymond Parrott. The only Parrotts I found were Jiggs (Walter Edward) Parrott(1892-1895), Michael Everett Arch Parrott (1977-1981), and Thomas William Parrott (1893-1896). Only Tom played for a St. Louis team and that was the 1896 Cardinals.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X