Bill McCurdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill McCurdy

A little late with this but just happened to see if pop up on my Facebook page today -- Bill McCurdy passed away April 27. As you can see from several of the topic lists, Bill was a Browns fan (and also the Houston Colt 45s). I had a few private message conversations with Bill over the years and while he didn't post here any more (or at least in some time, as far as I can tell), he'll be missed and his influence can be seen all over the Browns message board.

Originally posted by dave_heller View Post
    A little late with this but just happened to see if pop up on my Facebook page today -- Bill McCurdy passed away April 27. As you can see from several of the topic lists, Bill was a Browns fan (and also the Houston Colt 45s). I had a few private message conversations with Bill over the years and while he didn't post here any more (or at least in some time, as far as I can tell), he'll be missed and his influence can be seen all over the Browns message board.
    I too noticed Mr. McCurdy's dominance of the early Browns board. He clearly was a very big Browns fan. When he suddenly stopped posting here, which feels like it was years ago, I figured he had died back then. I am glad he didn't and hope the intervening years were pleasant for him; that he wasn't sick or ill etc.

Condolences to his family on their loss (should they happen to see this post) RIP Bill McCurdy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X