Chuck Hinton website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Hinton website

While researching something today, I stumbled across this website for Chuck Hinton. Chuck played from 1961-1964 for the expansion SENATORS and played another 7 years for the Cleveland Indians and California Angels.

One of Chuck's best years came in 1963 when he was second in the AL in triples and stolen bases.

http://www.mytimeatbat.com/index.html
    Last edited by Aa3rt; 02-23-2006, 10:23 AM.
    "For the Washington Senators, the worst time of the year is the baseball season." Roger Kahn

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby.

Originally posted by Aa3rt
    While researching something today, I stumbled across this website for Chuck Hinton. Chuck played from 1961-1964 for the expansion SENATORS and played another 7 years for the Cleveland Indians and California Angels.

One of Chuck's best years came in 1963 when he was second in the AL in triples and stolen bases.

http://www.mytimeatbat.com/index.html
    Chuck Hinton, now thats a name from out of the past. He was one of the first stars of the expansion Senators and a pretty decent ballplayer.
    Lets get Eddie Basinski elected to the Polish Sports Hall of Fame.
    www.brooklyndodgermemories.com

Comment

Chuck Hinton

I went to a Senators Reunion breakfast in 2003 and met Chuck Hinton. I got there early and sat down on a long couch next to an elderly gentleman. We started talking and it turned out to be Mr.Hinton. He was very friendly and told great stories. I have a picture taken with him and an autographed copy of his book,"My Time At Bat:A Story Of Persevearance" . It has a great section logging each of his career homeruns.It's unbelievably in depth.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X