Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remaining Senators I players/coaches that are alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining Senators I players/coaches that are alive?

Does anyone have an up-to-date list on the remaining Senators (I) team that are still with us? It would be very nice to have a current list for the Senators (I) that are alive, and I would appreciate the contributions to the list.

I wish I knew...

Solair Wright-I have asked this same question at the Washington Senators Yahoo Group that I belong to with negative results. If this information is available somewhere I've yet to run across it.

I dont know if you've been following the "This Date In Washington Senators History" thread at the top of this forum, but I'm planning on compiling this information myself once the thread is completed, hopefully in April.

I'm planning on generating lists of surviving Senators for both the original and expansion franchises-complicated slightly by the fact that there were 9 players who played for both.
    Last edited by Aa3rt; 01-24-2009, 01:59 PM.
    "For the Washington Senators, the worst time of the year is the baseball season." Roger Kahn

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X