Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Senators Signed Baseball

1969 Washington Senators Team Signed Baseball
    We have an early team signed ball with 24 names on it including Ted Williams in the sweet spot. Some of the names are: Sid Hudson, Dave Baldwin, Nelson Fox. Ed Brinkman, Rich Billings, Dick Bosman, Casey Cox, Ken McMullen, Mike Epstein, Bob Hunphreys, Bernie Allen Brant Alyala Tim Cullen, Joe French, Frank Howard, Del Unser, Camilo Pasqual, Jim Coleman.......

The ball was given to us as a thank you from an employee of my husband's, she was engaged to Dick Bosman and wanted a day off so she could see him start as the opening pitcher.

It is in very good condition and we are considering sell it, any ideas on value??? Thanks, Retdon
    Attached Files

Thanks for the photo. We've discussed this same baseball here before.

See:

Senators Team Roster in 69 & 70-HELP!!!

Also:

1969 Washington Senators Baseball

I think your best course would be to have to baseball appraised by a knowledgeable sports auction house.
    "For the Washington Senators, the worst time of the year is the baseball season." Roger Kahn

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby.

Comment

Sports Auction House, How Do You Pick

Could someone give me some names of reliable sport auction houses. We had Freeman Auctions in Indiana call us yesterday and asked for photos. They do handle sports thing but mainly fishing. I will google but any advise will be appreciated.

Comment

Try Hunt Auctions...

Hunt Auctions

Recommended by George W. Case III, son of the former Washington Senator (1937-1945, 1947). George Case spent 1946 with the Cleveland Indians and was a coach with the early expansion Senators.
        "For the Washington Senators, the worst time of the year is the baseball season." Roger Kahn

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby.

Comment

We have an auction house offer of $300-500. Does this seem fairly accurate? We are going to have someone take a look at it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X